Work percentage: There is the option for a flexible hours scheme for the right candidates.
Location: This role is based in Europe ( Barcelona or Madrid preferred).
Salary: We offer a competitive salary, based on skills & experience
Applicants are invited to submit a letter of interest and resume to:
Raising the Floor – International
Achilleas Stergiou, Financial & Administration Manager
IMPORTANT – Please include CoA-MAY17 in the subject line of your email submission.
Raising the Floor – International Association (RtF-I, http://raisingthefloor.org/) is a not-for-profit international association with a mission to making the web and mobile technologies accessible to everyone with disabilities, literacy and aging-related barriers, regardless of their economic status. RtF-I is leading the effort toward building and growing a Global Public Inclusive Infrastructure (GPII).
Overview of RtF-I key related EU funded projects participation:
We are currently looking for a Communications Assistant to join our diverse, dynamic and distributed team.
As a Communications Assistant for RtF-I, your job will be to help write and edit communication materials, develop and maintain our contact databases and contribute to communities and discussion boards related to technology and accessibility.
Applicants must have experience and a keen interest on technology and accessibility.
Previous experience as a Communications Assistant is preferred.
SUMMARY OF SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Communication, dissemination and promotion of the EC funded project Prosperity4All;
- Drafting communications’ materials such as press releases, pitch letters, articles, fact sheets, event materials, promotional emails and other similar items;
- Developing web and social media content;
- Developing and maintaining targeted contact databases;
- Contributing to communities and discussion boards related to accessibility;
- Developing relationships with key journalists;
- Targeted media outreach; proactively researching coverage opportunities; identifying media opportunities in general and strengthening Prosperity4All’s press and media outreach;
- Other relevant duties as may be required;